Grundy Electric Cooperative bills its members on a monthly basis. Members' bills are due prior to the 25th of each month. A late payment fee is applied after the 25th of the month. Failure to receive an electric bill does not release a member from the obligation to pay.
How Can I Pay My Electric Bill?
Grundy Electric provides several bill payment options.
- Members may pay with cash, check, or credit card
- In person, at the Trenton office, or at our satellite office on the square in Princeton
- Payments may be left at Night Deposit Boxes located at the Trenton office, Bethany Warehouse, and Princeton satellite office
- By mail, using the envelope provided with monthly invoice
- By recurring ACH from your checking/savings account or credit card
- eBiz - Online Bill Payment anytime
When you select a recurring payment method, you will not need to initiate your payment each month - we will do it for you!
For additional information, please contact Terry Burrows at 1-800-279-2249, extension 22.